Sunday, May 16, 2010

My Green Thumb, Part I


Part I in the tale of my garden. Thursday was a bank holiday, so Ralph was home and could entertain the kids while I worked in the garden. Unfortunately the weather was rainy and cold, but since my plants arrived almost a week before, the job had to be done. So, no such thing as bad weather - only bad clothing!


In almost 5 hours I managed to weed out the larger front garden and put in the new plants, dig up a new garden behind the garbage bin, weed the mess beside the gargabe bin and plant some new herbs. Hopefully it will dry up soon and then I can get the mulch down before the weeds attempt to take over again!


Here's hoping part II will contain pictures of my thriving gardens on the front lawn.


Next project, the wild field growing around the house and the back garden (maybe...)

No comments:

Post a Comment